Anyway, I was at yoga today (dear eye, please let me run again soon) and they always start the class with a thought of the day. Usually the thought is a bit too full of yoga crap for my liking, but I liked today's and figured I'd share it.
"The Orange is always Sweet"
Sometimes there's all the rind and the peeling and needing to get through the tough stuff. But I think, whether it be exercising, a relationship, a skill, trying to pass histology............. we all have something in our lives that we know can make us happy, we just have to work at it. Simple concept, nothing new, but just nice to be reminded that
the orange is always sweet.
Spring is coming to Canada soon. The tangerines and delicious oranges will go away. But we will also get warmth, fresh air, beers & patios, bikes, sunshine, freedom from that bottle of vitamin D supplements..... simple distractions that make us stop working for the sweetness. And that's totally ok - in fact, it's actually great. Just remember that the Earth will spin, winter will return, and that even if it takes way more work than you originally anticipated, the orange is always sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment