Sunday, April 18, 2010

Itinerary!!

So much to blog, so little time. But I'm ridiculously excited about the planned (& unplanned !) tickets that I've purchased in the last 10 days, so instead of blogging about my gooey feelings, see below for some cool cities!!

Wednesday April 21, 17:15, Depart from Ottawa, CANADA
Thursday April 22, 22: 50, Arrive in Doha, QATAR

Wed April 28, 17:25, Arrive in DUBAI, UAE
Fri April 30, 13:00, Arrive in Kathmandu, NEPAL

(insert a week of pure trekking amazing-ness here)

Saturday, May 8, 1:45, Return to Doha, QATAR

~ And here endeth the Middle-East and begineth the rest of Europe ~

Sunday May 9, 22:35, Depart from Doha, QATAR
Monday May 10, 6:30, Arrive in Istanbul, TURKEY

(insert 3 months of getting lost amidst European trains & cities & people, oh my!)

Monday August 9, 13:00, Depart from London, UK
Monday August 9, 15:25, Arrive in Ottawa, CANADA

Et voila, I'm leaving in 4 sleeps, hopefully more blogging to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment