I just landed a few hours ago, but already, I've had a taste of the type of extravagance Dubai has to offer. Everything here is the biggest, best, and brightest. I'm staying chez lovely miss Maura for 2 nights before we take the plane together to Nepal (thank youuuu Maura!!), a very tall building, lovely apartment, with fancy kitchen cabinets and 2 bathrooms (for a 1 & 1/2 apartment). The kitchen is set up so that all the appliances look like lovely cabinets or cupboards from the outside - even the fridge looks unsuspecting.
Tomorrow I'm going on an all-day bus tour to see the city, but tonight we picnicked dinner on the grass, watching the tallest water show in the world, walked around the Dubai Mall (largest mall in the world), which is home to the largest aquarium in the world, and finally, saw the Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world). Catching the drift ?!
Pictures aren't posting, booo. And it's bed time (up to 8 hours ahead of EST now...) Night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment