Dear Gangsta J,
I attended your nutritional seminar with the McGill Triathlon Club this year and found it very informative. I particularly remember how you stressed the importance of 12 inches a day, in any combination (2x6 or 3x4 etc). Well, recently on my vacation I've been eating different foods, fewer veggies, lots of simple sugars (see previous post) and I'm having some problems. By my calculations I should be at 5 days x 12 = 60 inches, but I'm at 5 days x 0 = 0.
I have my height in you-know-what to catch up on. Help!
-------------------------------------
Gangsta J,
I couldn't reach you in time without the Internet, and by the end of day 5, I was getting desperate. So I took some cod liver oil,
And started eating raw veggies, a usual no-no in countries with less than sanitary water, since they can cause diarhhea, but clearly, that's not my worry.
Guess what? Day 6 was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment