... Especially when the dude at the front desk keeps saying to you 'no we don't have clinic, I have medicine, I kiss you better... Why you no kiss me? I have special medicine.' Over and over again. I almost wanted to kiss him so he would get whatever I had...
In brief, thank you dad for making me get insurance, thank you guy who works in the back room for taking me seriously, thank you Germany? for having a German hospital in Istanbul and for having an English speaking receptionist and doctor, thank you receptionist for helping me and bringing me directly to a doctor's office, thank you doctor for saying 'oi' when touching my forehead and 'whoa!' when looking into my throat, but really thank you for the gazillion drugs you prescribed me, and thank you receptionist person again for actually going to the pharmacy for me while I sat in the chair simultaneously shivering and feeling like I was 1000 degrees.
Soooo... Didn't get to see as much of Istanbul as I would have liked, was having an internal debate as to whether I should go to Hagia Sophia, which I planned for today because it's an absolute must see, but walking to the front door of the hostel was tough. We'll see what happens in a few hours, I leave around 7 to take an overnight bus to Sofia, Bulgaria.......
Did you get to take the Bosphorous boat tour in the end? Zaidy and i did. Too bad you got sick - not enough sleep?
ReplyDeletecoucou ma belle,
ReplyDeletealors l'Europe ? Pas terrible la météo....profite je me réjouis de te retrouver en Suisse.
Becs